While the Covid-19 pandemic has had unprecedented consequences to the construction industry across Australia and the world, we are committed to maintaining a positive yet realistic attitude to our circumstances.
Sculptform is maintaining business as usual, while aligning to all government regulations.
While the circumstances are far from ideal, we are committed to delivering the same high level of service we always have. Through various online platforms, our team is available to discuss your project as usual, and our manufacturing capacity and ability to deliver to your project is unaffected.
As the health and safety of our employees and clients is paramount, we have enacted certain changes within our business to align with the current restrictions, including –
- Appropriate social distancing and sanitisation policies within our office and factory
- All staff working from home where possible
- All project meetings to take place online rather than in person
To keep our valued customers updated on how the latest lockdowns in Victoria are affecting our ability to fulfil their order, this page will be updated regularly with all related information. If your order will be affected in any way, we will proactively reach out and keep you informed.
If you have any questions or concerns about working with us through this time, you can contact us here or give us a call on 1800 008 828.
August 7th, 2020
- Our supply chain and ability to deliver orders across Australia and Internationally is unaffected, your order will be delivered as planned.
- Our manufacturing facility and head office in regional Victoria is performing business as usual, working from home where possible and following all Department of health workplace guidelines.
- The recent announcement of Stage Four lockdowns in Metropolitan Melbourne have caused to close our Melbourne Design Studio temporarily.
Questions you may have
- Can I still get in contact with the rep for my project?
- Yes. Our entire project teams are still fully operational, with as many as possible working from home. You can email, call or they are also available for online meetings to discuss your specific requirements.
- Will my order still get delivered on time?
- Yes. Our supply chain and manufacturing are largely unaffected, for project-specific confirmation you can speak with our logistics team by giving us a call on 1800 008 828.
- How are you still working if your office is in Victoria?
- Our head office and manufacturing facility is in regional Victoria, which is still under Stage Three restrictions. Our office staff are working from home where possible and our factory is committed to maintaining social distancing and sanitisation protocols as recommended by the Department of Health.
- Can I still get samples?
- Our samples service is running as usual, and we would be more than happy to send you samples of anything in our product range.
- Are any of your suppliers affected? Will this affect me?
- Our supply chain is completely operational, which allows us to fulfil your order as promised.