How the system works
Get our Pricing Guide
Fill in your details below to download our simple Click-on Cladding Pricing Guide. This document contains square metre pricing for each of our profiles and finishes.
Aluminium Click-on Cladding Pricing Guide
Features & Benefits of Aluminium Cladding
Wood Finish Aluminium Colours Available
Request a Sample
Samples of our entire range are available to designers and builders, sent directly from our Australian factory. Standard sample kits and project-specific custom samples boards are available.
Our Click-on Cladding system is extremely flexible and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Find out more about how the system works and the advantages it offers on our Click-on Cladding page here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does Click-on Cladding with Wood Finish Aluminium cost?
- The price varies on factors such as profiles, coatings and size of a project, however, a standard project using 150x12mm boards and more than 300 square metres can expect to pay an all-inclusive rate of $214 AUD per square metre. This price includes all trims and componentry required, 5% wastage and freight to the site. For the same product in a standard powdercoat finish, our all-inclusive square metre rate is $135 AUD. Contact us for project-specific pricing.
- How resistant to scratching and fading is Wood Finish Aluminium?
- Our extensive weather testing indicates that our Wood Finish Aluminium is highly resistant to fading, performing much better than similar wood-look aluminium competitors. The world-class polyolefin film is manufactured in Japan, using an electron beam coating technology. The coating makes the film highly durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
- Is wood finish aluminium fire rated?
- Our range of solid aluminium, extruded profiles are deemed non-combustible under AS 15030.3 and Group 1 according to AS/NZS 3837;1998, making them suitable for any application.
- How often does the timber pattern repeat?
- The pattern repeats every 1200mm, providing enough variation to give a real timber aesthetic.
- How is the timber finish applied to the aluminium?
- The timber is a film which is bonded to the aluminium boards using European wrapping technology. The German made reactive hotmelt PUR adhesive provides superior resistance to moisture and temperature. This interlaminar bond is continually subjected to strict testing rigour to ensure performance under Australian conditions.
- What warranty is available on Click-on Cladding with Wood Finish Aluminium?
- We offer a 10-year manufacturers warranty on external applications and a 15-year manufacturers warranty on internal applications. Project specific warranties are available upon request.
- Can I use custom sized profiles?
- Click-on Cladding is designed as a platform which designers can customise. Custom profiles are available for larger projects, contact us for more information.
- What finishes are available on Click-on Cladding?
- Along with our Wood Finish Aluminium which includes 10 colours, our Click-on Cladding can be provided in any powdercoated or anodised finish. See our technical data in the quick links below for the full range.